Tuesday Hatred: Sevenfold Song of Hate
1. At the “market” (a store) the other day (in fact the day on which I write this—but not the day on which you read it) I saw several packages of bread whose packaging prominently announced “SLOW NATURAL FERMENTATION” and also “NO DAIRY / NO GMO / NO YEAST”. How, I wonder, is this possible? (One knows what they mean, of course, but it’s still fucking annoying.) (Lactic acid?)
2. Church parking.
3. When, before a concert or film, some representative of the presenting organization stands up on stage and delivers (usually poorly) a tiresome little spiel about his, her, or the organization’s excitement at the soon-to-take-place whatever, and a little more besides about how it came to be, all of which is of interest to precisely no one who isn’t already familiar with it.
4. How boring people are! I myself not excluded.
5. My forehead is all over pimples.
6. No amount of incompetently applied polish will return these shoes to their former state. Many favored shirts are stained.
7. America is ruled by the vicious.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.